02 December, 2015

Life has a lot of meaning!

Therefore the meaning of life must be "A lot"! B) BOOM! Just solved the meaning of life. So! One day you will die, you need to live with it. You can't change that fact, you can only choose how you live. I for one want to have kids and just generally live a fun life before I go.
How great is that? Good perspective on life's problems.
No matter how difficult it is now, you're still alive!
So muddle through the hard times as best you can.
Try to make it interesting and do fun things while you're here won't you? Take some risks for what you want, don't be fearful or hesitant. It's really a shame to waste a good thing. Now when I say that "Life has a lot of meaning", it is really just my personal opinion... Your personal opinion may differ from mine but since you only get one life in your whole lifetime you shouldn't let it go without a fight, you shouldn't take one from someone else, and you should never give it away. In my humble opinion.

For a long while now I've pondered on my mortality and morality, I hate to lie or cheat or steal. If I went against my morality, will that weigh on my conscience for the remainder of my mortal life? They are definitely linked, and not just by 8 letters... Essentially my happiness is directly proportional to my morality because it's just so hard to be happy when you're unfaithful to yourself. I don't want a guilty conscience for even a day. I wonder if other people think about that in the same way?

Clearly not everybody does, since prisons exist and people are so often just nasty for no good reason. In a perfect world they'd all understand what they're doing to others.

Crime and questions


I wonder what is truly right and wrong in the greater scheme of things. Does a bad deed make you a bad person? I don't know, it seems to be such a grey area. Is it wrong to take one life in order to save another? I mean yes it sounds wrong to me, but if you take a life to save your own... Leaving aside human laws and religious input, how would you define good and evil? Perhaps an evil deed in your eyes is fueled solely by naivety in the perpetrator.

Then is naivety evil? Is it forgivable if you something breaks but unforgivable if a person dies because of it? So many questions. I'll get back to them later! Too much thinking, it's making my brain hurt. Well, that's me for today. Stay sane!

Yours in writing
Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Yes I suppose that it does have a lot of meaning. Haha. Very well put babe. How much do you actually want kids. I also generally just want to have fun. I mostly want to be with you though. I like your opinion. Its very wise. Great job. I’m so proud of you!!!!!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your view on morality and guilt-feelings. I also hate feeling guilty about anything, and try to be nice to people because my conscience weighs down on my chest if I don't.

    Relating to one of your last posts (the goal dreams one), I also struggle to identify what my dreams are. I've always known that I want to be happy, and I want to have kids. But beyond that? It's very difficult to make goals and achieve great things when you don't have a dream that stands out. So I've just learnt to go with the flow and enjoy what life throws at me. :) I know I'll figure it out sometime soon... Well. I hope I will! :P

    ReplyDelete