30 November, 2015

Dreams (the sleepy-time kind)

Recently I've remembered my dreams quite often. Although only for a few minutes, I vaguely recall the mind-movies that my sub-conscious creates. My dreams need a new directed... They're always confusing and never have much of a plot!
Search "Dream World". Seriously. There are some cool pictures... B)

The other night I dreamed of alien life-forms and goddesses, in which I could float thanks to the Goddess' power and I became the Hulk to protect my new alien friends. A fierce battle ensued in which my friendly alien buddy protected his family and I wiped the floor with that pesky alien hating army. Wiped them out. Then I cleared away the giant's body that was in the way (no, I don't know where the dead giant came from) and it was a happy ending when I parted ways with my alien friends.
So. Damn. Confusing. But entertaining! I enjoyed that dream :P

I remembered my dream from last night as well. But now I can only remember remembering my dream... After I awoke from my slumber it happened as a glimpse, then 'poof'! Gone from my mind... Forever... Unless something jogs my memory today but I reckon it's unlikely. I also vaguely remember some flying dreams in the last few weeks, which tells me I need to learn to hang-glide before I die! Soaring among the clouds. I hate the gut-wrenching feeling of falling, whether on a roller-coaster or a road that's just too damn steep, so I wonder if I can even manage to build up the courage to fly? Yet somehow it's been consuming my mind recently, it's all I can think of if you ask me what my "dream" is. Perhaps I'll set that as a goal, take to the skies with Puka in the next year.

Okay! Before the end of 2016 I want to have my first flight in a hang-glider. You are witness to this declaration of my goal, if I fail this... Then that will be really sad. Any ideas on a punishment for failure, should I procrastinate for too long?
The guy on the left is the Hang-Glider in which I aspire to fly.
On the right is what Hang-Gliders would call a "Dangler".
Yours in writing
Benjamin

5 comments:

  1. Dreams usually are confusing and make no sense at all. I once had a dream that I was holding a guy’s hand who I must admit I didn’t like him in that way at all… Ewww… Interesting dream that’s for sure Ben. You weren’t kidding about the pictures. Wow! Who’s Puka? Great post as usual. Great job babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't clarify? Woops :P Puka is my grand-father on my mother's side. His name is Pete, but Caroline chose that name for him when she was tiny-er than she is now. You'll meet him, and more, in Jan. :D

      Delete
  2. And last night I dreamt that I acquired a BRIGHT PINK scooter!! Now what does tha mean - I wonder :-)?
    \Fun post - again

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shall fly. This will happen. Prepare yourself to discover your dream!

    ReplyDelete