My Policy of privacy:
I don't want to make this long and boorish to read through, so as simply as I can do this:
- I will not post personal details, nothing more than names (with the intention of letting family and friends understand whom I am speaking of, and with the exception of embarrassing or compromising situations that puts the person in question into a bad spot). So no addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Any information shared with me in secrecy shall NOT be made public or shared with any third party unless given express permission.
- You may turn off these cookies in your browser settings (If you don't know how, Google it!).
- I am not responsible for any content of mine that is shared on any website or other form of media without my consent.
- This document is subject to change and was last updated 23/09/2015, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at this Email address: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that save information when you visit websites so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you return.
For example, cookies help search engines remember that you want your search results in English and help online stores remember the items saved in your virtual shopping cart.
- taken from http://john.do/privacy-policy/