12 April, 2016

The new poopy and background pictures

Who doesn't love a poopy? Sure it makes a mess, chews stuff up and poops on the carpet (when the door's open. Every time.) but it's super cute! And she has the tiniest little needle nails. So cute... But so painful! Recently I got a picture of her turning my dirty laundry pile into a bed and, after walking to the kitchen later, found out that she left a trail of said laundry back to my room. Trail of bread-crumbs I guess? I didn't bother to find that specific picture and post it since she is a ball of darkness and you could only slightly see her eyes in the blackness of fur.

Cute Fluffy Darkness

Then yesterday I got the opportunity to clean up shredded kitchen towel! Oh boy oh boy oh boy, that was soooo much fun! In hind-sight, I should've left it there and maybe the poopy would've pooped directly and conveniently on said kitchen towel... That would have been lovely :) I can't wait to get my own poopy when I move out.

- Truth time now guys, I don't want a poopy when I move out. I might think differently later in life, but right now the un-pooped floors are my current best friend. They smell so much nicer than dog poop.

Time to point out the obvious...


I changed my background picture! If you hadn't noticed, then you must be new and/or using the mobile version of my site that doesn't show you the background at all. Therefore, I forgive you. So to explain the pictures that you see, they are ones I've drawn over the years and put into a convenient collage. Some of them are from my high school days and are therefore very amateur, my apologies if they hurt the eyes from awkwardness and/or your own very high standards of what body proportions should be. If I say there doesn't need to be enough space for a brain (or that it should be square) then who are you to judge?

P.S. I don't think they look anatomically correct, I just lacked the practice and skill back then to do any better. I still do I suppose. My proudest ones are the skulls, Naruto, the winged kids and the kicking girl. Those ones took many hours and I felt satisfied with the results.

I plan to draw a strip that I can place behind the title and intro soon too!

Yours in writing
Benjamin

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Ben! It looks epic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realise I commented about the background elsewhere. But seriously - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete