08 April, 2016

What's happening in my life?

Since I'm writing posts about me and the going-ons of my day to day life, and my most common reply to "What's new with you?" is "Meh..." (unless I've written a new Blog post - in which case the answer will be "I updated my Blog! Read it -_-") I find myself trying to recall what I did yesterday, or anything interesting that happened to me recently.
Gotta stop eating that Unicorn poop...

I doubt that people want to know about how badly I gagged on my tooth brush yesterday morning or how I nearly slipped on a dusty tile and nearly split my head open in the process. Don't worry! I just kicked a desk and regained my footing, and I lived. No... The stories I tell should be grand and keep you on the edge of your seat! Or better yet, make you fall OFF your seat laughing! I want to tell stories that baffle the mind and mystify the soul. I shall settle for nothing less!

Pictures Per Post


So, to the mystifying. What would be the perfect number of pictures in a Blog post? In my experience I'd have to say '2'!
Person A: "But why is it 2 Ben? What logic supports this most arbitrary number? How much research went into this? Personally, it sounds a little fishy to me. I'm starting to think that you made it up again! You appear to do that a lot, you know... Did you even Google it and read the first article you could find?"

My response: "Shut it Person A, you're just a figment of my imagination! I thought you up for the sole purpose of proving my point and you just side-tracked me from my all-important subject about pictures. That's it, I'm erasing you from my memory. Be gone!"

Person B: "That wasn't very mature Ben. Also, it didn't work! Person A has melded into my being and I, Person B, have now reached a higher state of being! Soon I shall be stronger than you and become the dominant existence in your mind. Just you wait, Benjamin Bankart, just you wait..."

Me again: "Ha! I know exactly how to destroy you, feeble mind creation! I know where you live!" - (Maniacal laughing ensues)
'THUD!'

-Ouch, my head! Did it work? I'll find out when the ringing stops :)


Back to the topic:


I usually put 2 pictures on a post so I choose 2 as the answer!
- And that's 1 more of life's greatest questions... ANSWERED

Yours in writing
Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben
Manly- Ben, Ben, Ben
(From the show Two and a half Ben)

5 comments:

  1. Laugh out loud funny! I love the new background, and I REALLY love the new banner. This blog is starting to look and feel like YOU. Well - maybe not the skull, as such. But you get my point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Ben way tho start my day Herr in the far reaches of the StJohns River in the backwoods of Florida:-) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. So let's try again, I keep writing stuff without my glasses, producing some very odd things. What I was saying, was: What a very Ben way to start my day. I love it and I love you! 😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  4. "From the show Two and a Half Ben" I laughed so much at that. :') You are hilarious, Ben. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete