14 April, 2016

Our Gorgeous cat

Our kitty, Gorgeous as he is, can be a little strange sometimes. Firstly, he seems to love me (quite a lot) for some reason. I give him very little attention yet he follows me everywhere...

But I think the strangest thing he does is when he tries to kill his food. He doesn't get fed live rodents, nor recently deceased pests! I give him pellets in the morning and he shakes them violently without fail each and every time. I don't understand why you do this Gorgeous!

Exhibit A! And I don't think he's gonna even pick that up -_- since it's soapy

So we have 2 and a half cats in my home. Gorgeous is the fluffiest and biggest, and I think that he's the most loving.

Then we have 13, and she's Gorgeous' mother. A much thinner, smaller grey cat.

And lastly, there's Stratus. I count her as half a cat (which is quite generous a number) because she mostly lives with the neighbour. She isn't even around most days, since she gets tinned cat food with the neighbour and his house has 100% less dogs most of the time. But we don't blame her, I mean she's super old and needs to look after her 3 remaining teeth as best she can. But I at least get a glimpse of her desperate meowing mug when I arrive home... She doesn't leave the roof, but somehow wants my attention. I don't climb that well Stratus, nor can I jump like your decrepit old body can. For shame... I'm so much younger, yet I lack the youthful energy needed to even jump onto my roof.

Insert Abrupt Ending Here:
Yours in writing
Benjamin

2 comments: