20 January, 2016

A short interlude

Made you read it again and again and again...
And again
Honestly, I thought I would be blogging more during this Christmas/Birthday/Wedding season. Well... Here's my delayed notice that I will be was on Hiatus for a month or so. I know it would've been better if I told you sooner, but I honestly planned to keep writing while I holidayed. But I guess life took over... (yes, I just got distracted)

Boy, that was a good holiday! Here's a breakdown of what I did in that space of time:

  • Lived through every day successfully,
  • Didn't die once! Honest!
  • Drove a lot in one day - leaving at 5am and arriving at 11:30pm (we had many breaks along the way to Wilderness),
  • Ate food,
  • Slept,
  • Went to Christmas with my girlfriend's family,
  • Attended the AWESOME wedding of my sister and Francois on the 8th of January,
  • And started working once again.

I do wish it lasted at least a little longer, though I certainly enjoyed the time that I had with my family and experienced great amounts of joy. T'was the season to be jolly after all! - Tralalalala-lala-la-la

My sister is a married woman!

Breath-taking pictures were captured on the beach.
I'm so proud to be your brother, you look beautiful!
And so do you Caro!!!

I still struggle to understand this concept. She is married, I have a bro-in-law, my mother is now a mother-in-law and MY SISTER IS A MARRIED WOMAN! Oh, I said that twice :O Wow... It blows my mind... And it's really great! If only I could see them more often. I love you my sister :D

Okay! So with this post, I'm back for good. I'll write more regularly again (hopefully) and try not to disappoint my adoring fans (that would be you).

I'M BACK BABY!
OK bye now...

Yours in writing
Benjamin

3 comments:

  1. Awwww.... so sweet about your sister. The problem is having the time to do it. I've been swamped with work since I got back on the 13th. Hopefully I will have more time to blog soon. Great post!!!! Well done and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, my brother!
    Missing you already.

    ReplyDelete