13 November, 2015

3 is the magic number

I couldn't keep to a schedule to save my life. Perhaps if I got paid to only write new posts I could get that right, so for now you can just be happy that I'm posting more-or-less than 3 posts a week :P It is just so hard to stick to a deadline. So many school projects suffered thanks to that trait of mine... Actually, I probably had less than a 50% success rate in completing projects :( Well that's in the past. Besides - I didn't enjoy most of those subjects much anyway. The worst part was not being paid to do the things I don't like, since I started working it's a lot easier to write Emails and speak in front of strangers, I do it daily without issue. Well, without many issues...

So with Christmas right around the corner, I can't be the only one excited for my birthday, right? There'll be fireworks, cheering, birthday resolutions made for the new year... Yip, my birthday is an important day! Most people will be celebrating New Year's day, but not me! :P I'm curious as to hear what other people are excited for at the end of the old year and beginning of the new year...
Christmas COW!
I mostly look forward to seeing all my family and friends around the Christmas tree and enjoying the sights of Wilderness (where we all congregate for fun times), all the out-door activities we can do there, opening presents, and this year is especially special because of Caro's wedding :D I wonder what I'll wear? Jess already brought a stunning black dress, so whatever I choose won't compare. I guess I'll strut my T-shirt and shorts since there's no competition anyway :P

Don't worry, I'm just kidding! I'll prepare some kind of suit or something...

Lucky number 13


I see 13 as my lucky number, mostly just to spite everyone that gets superstitious easily. And besides, it has the number 3 in it! The magic number of posts per week, Magic 3. So mysterious... In fact, there are only 2 whole numbers in existence that don't have '3' in them! 1, and 2. every other number has 3. 4 = 3+1, BAM! Magic number 3. That same principal can be applied to any number above 3, just in case you were wondering.

So Happy Friday the 13th!
NOT a holiday for some reason...

Yours in writing
Benjamin

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Magic number 3! Made me laugh out loud for real. Francois heard me and everything. Bam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t worry.
    I struggle with things like that too.
    I had the same problem with school projects.
    I loathe deadlines.
    My time management skills aren’t that great.
    Image if we all could get paid to write blog posts…
    I’d defiantly enjoy that.
    I’m extremely proud of you babe.
    You’re blog is awesome!!!

    Ummm… its only a black dress Ben.
    I don’t know why you would even try and compare yourself to me.
    I’m not that special.
    Personally I’m quite plain.

    As always an amazing post!!!!
    Very funny.
    Well done babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, time management is hard! I disagree with your opinion of yourself because it doesn't match mine, you look stunning in that dress :) If you reply saying otherwise, I will use my blogger authority do delete any negative comments about yourself. So there. Beautiful ;)

      Delete
  3. BWA HA HA HA! Seriously funny! No, seriously. So funny. "NOT a holiday, for some reason"! You crack me up, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you wear that "not normal" badge proudly Benjammin...!!!

    ReplyDelete