01 October, 2015

Stay positive. Always.

That is not always so easy. The human brain prepares for the worst to keep you on your toes, to keep you alive. Just about every bad situation you can think of gets played out in your brain, whereas thinking positively goes against how you are wired. It goes against the very fabric of your being to ignore those retched sad thoughts and possible outcomes. But you should do it anyway!
I think it's this one :P
I shall attach a picture when I get it

I am not a focused individual... :( I get side-tracked easily by everything that comes my way. I forget stuff that I am (up to the point) quite drawn into... I've left shows abandoned mere episodes from their conclusion, games left to rot during their super-exciting climax and even jobs half done or quotes not followed through. It's not because I hate what I'm doing or am easily bored, I just genuinely have the attention span of a- oh hey! I just remembered I'm finally getting my prize for winning that lunch-eating competition last week! They're giving me an 8GB Flash Drive. In the form of BATMAN! That's right folks, I'm getting a Batman memory stick B)

Why the long absence, Ben?


Leave me alone! You aren't the boss of me! Ahem- sorry about that little outburst...

Good question! On Tuesday I was lazy as all hell, I had no energy at work and even less when I got back to my bed. And yesterday I was way too busy! I sent out quotes. Productively! Built up so many LAN cables that my fingers are still sensitive today. Productively! And read the web comic: "False Positive" for many hours after work. Less productive... But still fun!
The wonderful and macabre web comic I read
(On Francois' recommendation)
Jess kicked my butt into action, she posted on her blog (telling me to post on mine too) whilst I left mine to suffer in silence... Thank goodness my blog isn't actually alive, otherwise I'd feel pretty bad about that! Speaking of animals I feel bad about, I am trying to sell my red tailed boa constrictor. She is around 12 years of age and I am not good at looking after animals what-so-ever :( The poor thing needs attention. So I put an add on Gumtree! No-one contacted me so I put up a slightly cheaper add! 2 people messaged me, but I don't know if they're all that interested. Someone must want my snake! It's long, muscular and not venomous at all. Anyone?

Tune in next time for another thrilling story of courage, bravery and deadly snakes!
Or none of the above... I haven't decided what to write about yet.

Yours truly in black and white, bold and not bold, capital and lower case:
BenjamIn

4 comments:

  1. Yes! False Positive is brilliant!
    May I see your boa constrictor advert?
    Yay for an awesome prize! :D
    And Cleo isn't a deadly snake... Did you call her deadly in your advert? Because that may explain the lack of interest...
    Oh. And my attention span / memory can also be disappointing. Just ask Francois.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, you could totally link to the things you're talking about in your blog. Like your girlfriend's blog and your Gumtree advert. And the web comic. Makes it easier to check out what you're interested in, without actually having to Google things or navigate your blog. So much of laziness! :P

      Delete
    2. I took your advices and added linkses! Yay. The ad on Gumtree went down a week ago so I need to put it back up soon. I will do that if she hasn't been sold soon, and I was talking about writing about deadly snakes in my next post :P Cleo isn't deadly much at all!

      Delete