23 October, 2015

Singing in the Shower


Shower shenanigans

"No, It wasn't me singing...
It was the shower!"

Don't worry, this will be family friendly! I love my daily showers. Just soaking in the 'rain' from the geyser, it's great! And I've noticed a pattern in how I shower. I stick to showering in roughly the same temperature until I'm cleaned up nicely. Then if I have time, I turn the temperature up and soak in the extreme heat! If it gets too hot, I turn it down until it's freezing and refreshing! Feels soooo good :D Showers are just so great and relaxing, you can literally feel your worries melt away along with the layers of grime that's been building up since last week's cleansing. The BEST!


Enough about showers!


Human interaction:
I wasn't always such a social bunny! In the past I would hide in front of the T.V. watching anime and playing PlayStation games. Now I like people! There are lots of interesting ones, some irritating poepels, and many nice people! (No, that wasn't a spelling mistake. Just say "Poeple" out loud and you'll know what I mean).

Human interaction makes us who we are. I don't change by myself, the people around me shape who I am. That's why it's so vitally important to be selective of which people you allow to mould you. Even if you don't think they're having an affect on you, trust me, they are changing the way you think and view life. Therefore, I am selective of the people I let into my life! I'm not desperate for friends because I know that if I'm patient and I use caution around new people with how I act and what I say, before I know it the right people will worm their way into my life. Friends are people you can have a symbiotic relationship with. Then you get the parasites! Human parasites, as described by the wiki page you can reach on that last link, are as such: "Examples of parasites in humans include tapeworms and leeches.". Tapeworm and leech people are not conducive to a happy life. I have had some tapeworm and leech people in my life and it never turned out well. So be careful with whom you open your heart to!

Yours in writing
Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Lol...
    Showering can be relaxing!!!
    Absolutely brilliant.
    Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tapeworm people! Whahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete