16 October, 2015

Singing in the rain

Remember that time before you had a cellphone, a wallet and a laptop, and being in the rain was fun? When the miracle of water falling from the sky filled you with joy? I do! Back in my day, before I worried about my cell short-circuiting, I'd run joyfully through the showers! Taking it in and drinking the drops that land on my lips.
I don't even need an umbrella!
These days I mostly just love the rain when it isn't causing me any inconveniences. When the extra moisture doesn't trip our old house's fragile distribution board, and the lightning doesn't blow up the sub-station. That's kinda sad... Next time it rains and it's warm I'm leaving my tech in the house or the car and going for a walk! As long as it's during the day, 'cause I don't wanna get mugged! Boy, they'd be disappointed if they mugged me on that day...

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3!

I NEED TO PLAY IT!
RIGHT NOW!
WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK!? :(

I started playing that P.C. game yesterday and it's awesome! It has every character to date and starts you off from the very beginning of the story. That's a 700 episode long anime saga put into a single game! 240 hours of an epic adventure boiled into a game for me to devour! Woohoo! I only just started but I love it so far. And it has a co-op story mode, so I really want someone to play with me :P

You're even able to play as all the other characters, including Luffy's brother, Ace. If you know the anime, you're probably as thrilled as I am about that! If you haven't watched it then there's no time like the present!

And now for a poem:
I've lived many lives
In games I have played
If I could be playing one right now
You wouldn't have had to read this terrible poem.
It's really quite bad, I know, you want me to stop typing but I just keep going.
The end.
Psyche!
I really got you there, didn't I?
But alas, the end is nigh.
Good bye.

Happy Friday everybody, enjoy the coming weekend!
Yours in writing
Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. BWA HA HA HA! This is your funniest, most entertaining post so far, in my humble opinion. Did you write the hilarious poem, too? More posts like this, please. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!!!!! Great job Ben

    ReplyDelete