15 October, 2015

Dead hobos

I was THIS CLOSE! To killing a hobo today. I was driving up a hill and had to accelerate, he was walking across the road at his own pace (very very very slow)(I'll add one more "slow" to give you a good idea of how slowly he was going!). So I used my brilliant skills of deduction to judge that he would clear my vehicle in time. He had looked directly at me a number of times, so when he stopped walking only 1 metre in front of me I can only assume he suddenly went BLIND and STUPID! Fortunately he left just enough of a gap between me and the car in the opposing lane. With my swift thinking and nimble fingers I took advantage of that gap and killed no-one!

If drivers' reflexes were a little slower, I dare say there'd be a lot more road-killed hobos on our dangerous streets. So please drive carefully my fellow motor-vehicle drivers! Blood is a bloody pain in the neck to clean off your bumper. Or so I hear...

A cookie for my pretties!

You look adorable! "No don't eat me!"
To everyone that spoke up about their hidden identities, their super-hero names, in my post (Hair! An on-growing tail...), A Cookie! As promised. I couldn't decide on the best name, so to make it fair, I shall eat the cookie. Nom nom nom. "Thank you" be to my loyal followers for participating, even though I get the biggest cookie, you each may have a smaller cookie! Still chocolaty and delicious!
1 for Wolf Girl, 1 for KATastrophe, 1 for Grammy, and 1 for Sergeant Major Mom.
And another 36 for me! Mwahahahaha!
I might get fat if I keep this up... Meh! Who cares, I'm living on the edge! Of obesity. With excitement!

Yours in writing,
BenjaMAN!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha... Well done great post Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He suddenly went BLIND and STUPID!" Made me laugh in real life. :D Well done on not killing anybody! And don't kill yourself, either, by eating too many cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also laughed right out loud! And I still want a cookie. I know where you live, and I am Sergeant Major Mom, and I will hunt you down.

    ReplyDelete