17 September, 2015

Score!

That's the name of the energy drink I'm currently consuming. I have had many of those and Monster energy drinks over the days I've worked here, because I'm tired and I'd rather be sleeping :P And I may be addicted to the caffeine... Just a little... I'm sure I could quit right now if I wanted to!
It just looks so majestic...

The amazing fridge dessert thing


The day before yesterday I made a fridge dessert thing! I felt like eating custard, caramel and chocolate. So I fused them in an apocalyptic-ly delicious dessert B)


Ingredients up there.

Recipe:


I brought 2 packs of tennis biscuits (which was 1 pack too many), vanilla flavoured custard powder (because it's cheaper than normal custard powder), a tin of caramel, 2L of milk, and an Aero bar!




Preparations! (In chronological order)
Custard mixed and ready!

  1. Make custard, and make it super thick! I followed the instructions for "Thick" and added a little more custard powder.
  2. Prepare a Tupperware! Or pan or whatever, it don't matter.
  3. Put half the custard in the Tupperware/pan/whatever. Lay down a layer of tennis biscuits!
  4. Smear the De-lish-E-ousss caramel on your bed of biscuits and crush the chocolate to smithereens! Decimate that sucker, reduce it to dust!!!
  5. Sprinkle your chocolate bits evenly across the layer of caramel, and a LIGHT sprinkle of cinnamon.
  6. Now comes the most important part. Add the rest of the super thick custard, still hot. If you take too long and it gets cold, you've failed! The custard melts your chocolate, the chocolate fuses with the caramel and dreams come true!
  7. Now put the Tupperware/pan/whatever in the fridge for a long time. If it isn't done when you check it, put it back for even LONGER!. Ideally the chocolate solidifies once again and it is amazing.
  8. This step is easy, just eat it! Stuff yo' face with sugary goodness. Enjoy!
  9. Don't finish the tin of caramel just because you feel like it while the dessert is cooling down, when you get to eating the actual dessert you will regret it 0_0 trust me.
  10. Before making anything, or while you wait for the milk to boil, crush the chocolate and open the packet of biscuits so you're ready for that custard! I used a pestle to smash the chocolate in the packet on a breadboard, it was fun.
P.S. I don't know if this has been made before, it came to me in a dream. A day dream. On a very empty stomach. I am a genius...
The finished product, slightly eaten

Please sign the following indemnity form and fax it to me for security reasons:
If I, Insert name here, get fat from making and eating this incredible dessert,
I will in no way hold Benjamin responsible at all, what-so-ever.
I take full responsibility for my metabolic rate if I do eat this food-stuffs.
Thank you for the idea though, I'm certain it will be delicious!
Sign here:Insert signature here

Thank you for your time taken reading this post, no refunds (of time) will be given.

I'm out!
-Benji

No comments:

Post a Comment