14 September, 2015

How long is a blog post?

Greetings!


My girlfriend wanted me to write a new blog post, and has told me that she checks this page regularly. So here it is! Just for you Jess, I did it! Another chance for you to peer through the black and white door of my digitally recorded soul. Yay! I chose the title for this post to indicate my philosophical nature and deep thoughts, HOW LONG IS A BLOG POST!? It's not that long really. In fact... This one is done!
An artists interpretation of how deeply
I am thinking whilst I write this.


  • "So soon?"
  • "Yes!"
  • "But why bother then?"
  • "I am dramatic!"
  • "Both of you, shut up! This blog post is finished, you're dragging it on for no good reason. Dear reader, please pardon the voices in my head, they don't actually exist."


Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment