15 September, 2015

A cockroach burning!

Random, I know...


To give you an almost-accurate idea
as to how we spent our Saturday
On Saturday we burnt cockroaches. My colleague, one of the technicians where I work, found the root cause of a Lenovo Laptop's psychological issues - he/she/it was being walked all over by wretched roaches. They were burrowing through its brain, so to speak, wreaking havoc on the poor guys'/girls'/things' state of mind. So the motherboard was completely destroyed. In a desperate and slightly sadistic attempt to protect our workplace from an infestation, we put the critters on a metal plate and in a pool of alcohol. And lit those suckers up!

I just hope we got all of them...

On another note, that same colleague is now sick! On his second day off in a row (100% longer than I've ever seen him away from his desk) and by the sounds of it he's no closer to recovery. I'm wishing you the best Carlos, get well soon! The sooner the better, because I can't take a day off until you're fully healed ;)

Seriously though, please don't die!

ANOTHER!
...Note - Another note. I brought a new keyboard! Specifically for gaming! What the hell was I thinking!? I don't have time to game! Foolish dream world I got sucked into. It looks really nice though! The Armageddon AK-300, with dazzling yellow gaming keys. Then I saw them in red... Dammit! I want red! IT'S NOT FAIR! (throws toys out of cot)
This is not a picture of my exact keyboard, just a pic from the inter-webs.
I haven't photographed my keyboard and probably won't.
I'm just kidding, I don't have a cot. (throws toys off bed, feeling anger and loss upon realising that I have no cot)

Oh boy, I can't wait to play a game - any game - with my new keyboard! Although, rather frustratingly, I can't figure out how to detach the black keys so that I can fit my yellow keys into place. If all else fails and I accidentally smash it into 1000 tiny, broken and incinerated pieces in a fit of rage then I could always just replace it with the same model that has red keys :D
And then find out how to change them properly.

Seyonara foolish humans!

P.S. If you are not in fact foolish, please disregard my farewell and have a lovely day. You are a special being that is loved and your existence has great meaning in this world.

Farewell blessed beings!

1 comment:

  1. You make me chuckle, brother! I can't believe you didn't get the one with the red keys! :D

    ReplyDelete