17 March, 2015

Ore Twintail ni Narimasu - Anime

Odd...

Odd, strange, and weird are the 3 words I choose to begin with. It all started at episode 1 - Oh, let's see what this is about! Mitsuka Souji, the twin-tail crazed male protagonist (that's a hair style with ponies on either side of the head - sort of) transforms into a twin-tailed super heroine named Tail Red to save the world's twin-tails from an alien species that lives off of human kind's attributes. "Attribute" refers to your hearts greatest desires.

The English name is: "Gonna be the Twin-Tails!!" which, as far as I know, was no man's dream ever :l Souji is a very special nut-case that will "Go to any lengths to save twin-tails, and he'll save the world while he's at it!"

The further I got through season 1 of this show, the more I realised what strange things I watch.
Fight scenes with hideous monsters that have a thing for dolls and ribbons and large oppai and swimsuits and and and, ending with 1 slash because they are easily distracted by said dolls and ribbons and large oppai and swimsuits AND AND AND! Or because they called the wrong girl flat chested :P

I found it hilarious and naughty (hilariously so), somehow he even gets the whole harem thing going for him. And so I watched it through to the end. Although do not be fooled by the ridiculous-ness of it all, there are strong messages under-lying the whole story. Grand, motivational messages of believing in yourself and following your dreams as far as your strength can take you (lest they be devoured by aliens and you're left in a bland grey world without anything to live for... Because science.).

I recommend this anime for anyone that enjoys a good comedy with loads of fantasy madness, ridiculous plot developments, more ridiculous "Plot" developments and some- no, more than 'some' fan service for 12 crazy roller-coaster-like episodes. I promise, by the end of it all you'll simultaneously be wondering "What in the name of all that is good and holy did I just watch!?" and "WHEN CAN I HAVE MORE!?", or you won't. It's a bit of a coin toss, really! Also... Tentacles. \\\\(*o*)////

Aired: Oct 10, 2014 - Dec 26, 2014

Your new favourite guy:
Ben!

Untill next time! :}D

2 comments:

  1. That is FUNNY STUFF!! "What in the name of all that is good and holy did I just watch?" BWA HA HA! Sounds about right... More please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until next time, eh? When's that gonna be? I want more Ben stuff to read, please!

    ReplyDelete