20 November, 2015

It's all fun and games

Until somebody gets hurt... Then it's hilarious! But only if it isn't serious - unless it is really serious but not actually really serious. I think. I'm confusing myself now... What I'm saying is that I have a nasty sense of humour sometimes.

I don't actually take joy from people being in pain, I'm not a sadist or an evil mastermind/alien bent on destroying all humans. I just find funny things funny! So if someone trips on their shoe-laces and falls flat on their face but gets up afterwards, I will laugh. A lot. I might not stop laughing until their face is healed up and I forget about the ordeal. Sorry! But not really. Bwahahahaha!
The Alien I mentioned before. Good game series.
I wouldn't dream of hurting someone, getting them to land on their face intentionally or anything. That would make me a nasty person and I don't want to be nasty... I like being liked and I'm very much a people-pleaser!

How about some poetry...

We copulate and populate, filling all the cracks
Human beings everywhere, saying this and that.
Living to the fullest, or putting others down
Life is short and meaningful, so live it loud and proud.
Live as an example to yourself, the strangers, all
Show them what you're living for to make them want it more.
Peace out (Drops mic.)

Life isn't all fun and games, the world can be a scary place. But that doesn't give you any right as an individual to make it worse for those around you!

Live respectably now!
Yours in writing
Benjamin

2 comments:

  1. Somebody lost a wallet at work the other day, and my first reaction was uncontrollable laughter. Then I realized I should stop, because shame, that really sucks. They found their wallet though, so that's nice.
    Yeah... But it was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Babe. Another great post

    ReplyDelete