24 September, 2015

Happy heritage day

Wave a flag and
do it for your country!

Heritage day, braai day... Happy Holiday!


I hope you have the loveliest holiday my loveliest readers, try to do lovely family stuff! I'm going to my cousin's house later today for family fun time.

The Ad ordeal!


So it turns out I need a bunch of things to get approval for adverts. Who knew it was so complicated?
  1. A privacy policy! (Which I did, it's right there at the top of my page. Read about your privacy on my page! Go on, click on it. Just do it, you know you want to...)
  2. An "About us" page! I don't have anybody writing with me, so it's an "About me" page. Click on that too!
  3. A "Contact us" page. Once again, only me! So... You know the deal, click it!
  4. Interesting, useful content... Hm... That's up to my readers to decide! So? Do you enjoy reading my blog? Does it interest you? Why do you read on? Answer these questions and more in the comments below! Please, I'm desperate for feedback XD
  5. Actually I know it's good. I'm not just patting myself on the back here, I'd read my blog. It has all the stuff I find interesting, it's a match made in heaven!
  6. I need a unique URL. But... But why? What's that all about? I happen to think "Blogspot" looks very professional! Meh, I'll figure it out. I have lots of helpful people that want to help me in helpful ways, thanks guys :)
  7. Yet...
  8. Lastly (if I haven't forgotten anything), I'm told that I should have at least 50 posts on my page. 50, 15, sounds close enough! And my posts need to average on at least 200 words. I only have one that doesn't, and that would be my "How long is a blog post?" post. It only had roughly 150 words! Gasp, so few! Honestly, I don't know how I kept myself from writing more. I suppose I was just stubbornly sticking to my short topic that time. And that doesn't happen often!
Anyways, you don't need to worry about ads on this post for a while. At least not until I get my blogging life in order! Hehehe :P

A night on the town


Yesterday my friend, Mr C, took me to Fordsburg to try and find a really cool knife that he told me about. A pocket knife the size of a credit card, and it even has a ruler! Pretty cool sounding knife! So we drove there after work but alas, we were too late... That vendor had packed up and left. So instead we went to eat pizza at Pizza Hut! We each had a large pepperoni pizza and half of an unholy chocolate pizza. The stuff of nightmares I tell you, it was tiny and deadly! Terrible chocolaty death...
So great!
The Pizza hut! Why it's shaped like a UFO, God only knows...

We shared laughs, pizza, and above all we had a good time. I loved the cashiers reaction when we made the order, she asked: "So you're having an entire large pizza each... AND a chocolate pizza!?" to which I calmly replied "Yes, thank you." And for the order, I gave her the name... Benjaman XD It was funny for me, I don't think she noticed anything out of the ordinary though...

Happy holiday-ing kind reader
Bye bye
Benjaaay!

5 comments:

  1. I have ads on my blog. .blogspot is fine, the url is made by the "bbankart" part. :P And I got approved for ads long before reaching 50 posts... I think. Anyway, I think that your blog has very interesting, relevant, engaging content... So let's hope that those people who approve things read this comment. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Caro, you don't have 50 posts. So yeah... Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete
  2. Your posts are funny, quirky and interesting. You never fail to make me laugh, with every post, and that's something that's always worth the read!

    ReplyDelete